Proven, peer reviewed, cost effective and Immediately available. Effective equitable care with Phrazer/Kitsune results in better outcomes, lower cost and more efficient process, everyone wins!
High Level View
Clearly Civil Rights matter to everyone in healthcare as it is the most vital community service. Clearly every systems has tried to accommodate the needs and requirements and come to a steady state status quo. Resolving this most important requirement has faded into the "can't be done better" distance. Now its time to pull this back to the fore because now it can be addressed and CITE is the proven, available, affordable method that is proven to achieve the goal.
Phrazer/Kitsune is proven to provide:
• Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended (42 USC §200d) & (45 CFR 80)
• Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended (29 USC §794)
• Programs and activities receiving federal assistance from HHS (45 CFR 84)
• Programs or activities conducted by HHS (45 CFR 85)
• Titles VI and XVI of the Public Health Service Act (45 USC §§291 & 300) & (42 CFR 124, Sub G)
• ADA Title III section 504
Phrazer/Kitsune is immediately available to make your enterprise safe from Office of Civil Rights violations and fines related to the above coverages. The CITE solutions are also vital to to protecting your staff from the risks inherent in providing care without proper tools. Meeting these requirements with Phrazer/Kitsune is the new OCR standard and if your system is not providing this level of coverage then meeting the moral imperative inherent in the providing of community healthcare is lacking (the ADA defines this as deliberate indifference).