Shine a light on Patients Rights
We at GeaCom stand up for the Civil Rights of the millions of people who struggle to access equal, quality health care services every day. We are committed to raise awareness and provide a solution that eliminates health disparities and outcomes dependent on race, gender, income, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, language, immigration status, and geographic location.
According to the U.S. Civil Rights and American’s with Disabilities Act (ADA) equal care for all patients across demographies is required, but reality shows that health systems are unable to meet these requirements. CITE Journey Solutions fully meet the following specific federal legal requirements in healthcare for the first time:
- Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended (42 USC §200d) & (45 CFR 80)
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended (29 USC §794)
- Programs and activities receiving federal assistance from HHS (45 CFR 84)
- Programs or activities conducted by HHS (45 CFR 85)
- Titles VI and XVI of the Public Health Service Act (45 USC §§291 & 300) & (42 CFR 124, Sub G)
- ADA Title III section 504
GeaCom’s Solution changes the status of Undue Burden Civil Rights and ADA claims in healthcare by offering a way to establish patient equity, quality and continuity of care in concert with novel revenue pathways.